Diabetic Drops 33lbs and 6 Inches Of Belly Flab

How This Type-2 Diabetic Dropped 33 lbs. &
6 Inches Of Belly Flab in Less Than 1 Hour A Week 

Diabetic drops inches of belly flab
Diabetic drops inches of belly flab
You know that hearing about how the positive results and success that others like you have had can truly inspire you…

…it can even be THE turning point in your ultimate success!

That’s why today I’m sharing an email from newsletter and FBF reader Lee with you…

Lee dropped 33lbs and almost 6″ of bellyflab as shown in the email and photos he shared with me recently:

“Hi Rob,

I’m not one for long, drawn out messages…

...but I do want to take a few minutes to thank you for your program…

...THANK YOU!!!!…YOU and the FAT BURNING FURNACE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I’ve gotten that out of my system…

...I started your program 6/10/11. The 12 week mark was this past Friday, 9/2/11.

I’ll let the before and after measurements, as well as, photos do all the speaking.

In closing, I’ve made a life long commitment to health and fitness…

...not just to look and feel better but to stay healthy. I’m a type 2 diabetic…

...and know of no way better to control the disease
, than with diet and exercise.

Again, thank you for a great program.

Sincerely,
Lee

PS – you have my permission to use this info on website…

...also, feel free to contact me to further discuss…I’ll look forward to it.”


Thanks Lee… whew, talk about inspiring!

Congrats on all of your success, and know that you’re surely going to inspire hundreds or more to do the same… awesome!

And for our readers who like to be continually inspired, don’t forget...

My wife Kalen and I lost over 101 pounds by using these same & surprisingly simple techniques and tricks, and you'll also find it interesting that:
      • We did it by enjoying delicious foods several times a day, every day, almost never hungry...

      • We DID NOT do one minute of 'cardio', but still lowered our resting heart rate and re-captured that near boundless energy of our 20s...

      • I also lost nearly 10 inches of stomach flab, and Kalen dropped 8 dress sizes, going from a 12 to a 4...
We put together a little presentation where you're going to learn everything else you need to know (including our inspiring before & after pics) here:

Unusual tips and unique tricks that fight fat fast... <--- Click Here (Presentation)

You also learn the 5 biggest mistakes you've probably been making trying to fight the flab, among all the tricky little details of our truly life-changing discovery...

Push This Button To Get Started...

You're going to be blown away when you learn the REAL reason you're probably still flabby, out of shape, or just plain fat...

Enjoy the presentation and you'll thank us later ;-)

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the useful information I would suggest that you learn with this E-book. Be helpful and get maximum knowledge about the weight loss. This E-book will suggest you : >>>3 Week Diet<<<

    ReplyDelete